Server Setup & Maintenance
Servers are the key component to any business network. When installed and maintained properly, servers are the backbone of all organizations and are critical to staying in business and staying profitable.
Having reliable, secure servers provide the peace of mind necessary to allow businesses to focus on their specialties.
Key Issues regarding server installation, maintenance, or migration:
- Windows 2003, Windows 2008, Windows 2008 R2, Windows 2012, and Windows 2012 R2. Server providing Active Directory for user account and file access and security. Allowing data to be selectively shared across the entire organization, with in specific departments, or to specific teams or individuals.
- Exchange 2007, Exchange 2010, or Exchange 2013 server for E-mail, shared company notification and collaboration. Email, calendar and contact information access with in the office, remotely with Outlook Anywhere, and directly via the web with outlook web access.
- A file and print server ensuring that employees can access data that they should have access to while protecting sensitive files. Centralized storage allowing for reliable data backup and protection.
- SQL database server providing critical customer information and order tracking.
- remote access so users could access their computers, email or data through Remote Desktop or VPN
- Specialized application servers providing industry specific processes and work flow.
- Virtualizing older uni-task servers utilizing Windows 2008 R2 and Hyper-V, allowing for reduced power, cooling and space requirements while at the same time improving speed and reliability
Throughout GTA, PowerOn Computer Systems has been designing, deploying and maintaining servers since 1998. Having real working experience in industries such as executive and general offices, law firms, manufacturing, non-profits, audiology, Optometry, medical and dental offices, architectural firms, accounting firm, we provide solutions and configurations to meet our clients’ needs not only today, but for sustained growth. Drawing on years of experience and proven methodologies, we install, maintain, and upgrade dozens of servers each year.
Servers are an expense, but vital in growing your business. Let’s discuss how we can help increase your profitability while maintaining a secure, dedicated network. We provide a no pressure, complimentary strategy session. Let’s discuss needs, ideas, growth, and sustainability.