Data & Voice Cabling
The rule for Data Cabling: Do it right the first time!
Poweron Computer Systems Inc. is a certified network data cable installer. Our sole objective is to establish stable networks with the highest quality cabling and workmanship.
No job is too large for us.
- Category 5e, 6 and 7 Data Cable Installation
- Add or relocate existing phone, workstation jacks or DSL lines
- Power over Ethernet (POE)
- Data and Voice Patch Panel Installation
- Computer Room & Data Center Design and Integration
- Server Racks (CPI & SMC)
- Port Certification
- Video Applications (CCTV, Monitoring, Security cameras)
- Data, Video & Voice Converges
Call 905-881-2296 for an obligation free onsite estimate.
Dos and Don’ts of Professional Data Cabling
- Use fire resistant cable for lowered (t-bar) ceilings
- Don’t run cable within 1′ of power sources
- Don’t run cable on florescent lights case
- Don’t stretch cable more then 25 pounds of pressure during installation
- Don’t bend cable more than a 90 degree angle
- Do not try to split Copper cable over 328 Feet with hubs
- Do use Fiber Optical Cable for your backbone between switches
Note: Data Cabling that is not installed to code and installed incorrectly may result in unreliable LAN connections, lower bandwidth, slower connections, irregular networking problems and workstation downtime.